Friday, December 10, 2010

SNOW

Hi Everyone - I just had to blog quick to tell you all how I was feeling this Saturday morning. Andrew has just read me the new this morning from the MN and it was all about the weather. As you know how big of kid I am when it comes to snowstorms - I LOVE THEM and the snow and winter feeling is one of the things I miss most here in Korea. There are SNOW WARNINGS and BLIZARD WARNINGS all over - I hope you are all SAFE - but how cool with 20+ inches of snow over Watertown - WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I feel bad that these storms seem to be hitting over the weekend - I hope for a day off for you all - just to stay safe at home - play in the snow and drink hot chocolate - I'm sure our sledding hill is being used - Know that we miss you all and wish you a warm-cozy weekend as you watch the beautiful snow. My sister and family are coming today -we are crazy with anticipation! Take Care...

No comments:

Post a Comment