Friday, April 6, 2012

The Philippines



This the boat that we used to go dolphin watching. The kids were amazed (along with mom and dad) at the sights of the wild surfacing dolphins.










Going for a tricycle (taxi) ride from our hotel to the nearest village to get some snacks and look around.














Lonne trying to hold a hill on his arm. The Chocolate Hills are a unique range of hills that are scattered across the middle of the island of Bohol. During the dry months of the year, the grass turns to a deep "chocolate" color.












Lukas enjoying a river cruise through the tropical forest. Near the river, we stopped at a nature preserve and saw the smallest primate in the world - a tarsier! The kids loved seeing them (or should I say Liisa!) I could't get the camera away from her. I thought she wanted to take a picture of me! Instead she took about 50 pictures of the tarsiers - I only shared one!



No comments:

Post a Comment